Etching latte art dog
This video shows how to pour Latte Art in the shape of a dog.
+Style: Simple Pour + Etching+
+Requirements: Espresso + Steamed milk+
+Latte Art Dog - Latte Art Tutorial+
1. Pour your espresso into a wide mouthed cup and have a pitcher of hot, frothy milk ready to go.
2. Sword the milk (swirl/spin) in the pitcher until the milk surface shines.
3. Tilt the espresso cup slightly as you start to pour the steamed milk. Start pouring right into the middle of the cup slowly at first, then increase speed and stop when the cup is full which create a solid circle (or heart) at the centre.
4. Use your pen to draw ears and a few curves for the mane. Continue drawing the mouth and the eyes, the eyebrows.... Just do things like the clip's instructions.
5. Now, enjoy your Dog latte art!